The store is also known for its excellent products and the discount they give fits every product. As the name suggests, the company is family-friendly and prioritizes your time. They have great discounts and deals for anyone who shops at their store.
If you’re a customer of Family Dollar and you’ve had a bad experience with them the last time you visited their store, then you can take the survey and give them your honest opinion because every feedback counts.
Not only that, but if you take the Family Dollar customer survey, you get a chance to win a $1000 gift card.
To win $3000, you must take the Walgreens customer survey at the Walgreenslistens survey website.
About Family Dollar (Www.RateFD.Com)
Family Dollar is an American variety store that is serving over 8,000 locations in the US. They serve all the states except for Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, and Oregon.
Having so many stores in the US states, it is the second-largest variety store in the US. The headquarters of Family Dollar has shifted due to Dollar Tree acquiring them in 2015 as a parent company.
As a result, the Family dollar headquarters were moved from Mathews, a suburb of Charlotte, NC, to Chesapeake, Norfolk, VA. The founder of this company is Leon Levine.
The first Family Dollar store opened in Charlotte, NC, 62 years from now. Their products include clothing, cleaning supplies, home decoration items, groceries, and other home improvement and daily essentials.
However, in 2019, 400 Family Dollar stores were either shut down or replaced by Dollar Tree stores. Having more than 60,000 employees, Family Dollar is still intact and working hard to keep its company’s spot.
The survey includes two prizes. They are –
- Daily Reward- Lucky winners will win a $1,000 gift card.
- Weekly Reward- Lucky winners will get different prizes worth $1,500.
Only a few lucky winners will receive the following rewards. This is based solely on luck, and the winners will be decided by survey drawing.
Family Dollar Survey At Www.RateFD.Com
Family Dollar is conducting a customer survey. This survey deals with everything related to Family Dollar and its services, including the cleanliness maintained in the store, friendliness of the staff, product quality, pricing of the products, and the discounts given on each product, etc.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the participant should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The participant must be a legal citizen of the US.
- The participant shouldn’t be a resident of places like Alaska and Hawaii, where there is no Family Dollar branch.
- You must have a purchase receipt from the Family Dollar store.
- The survey can be taken in English or Spanish.
- The reward of the survey sweepstakes can’t be exchanged or transferred for money.
- If the participant is related to Family Tree, they are not eligible to take the survey.
- One entry per receipt.
- Winners are responsible to pay their taxes on their own.
- A device with a good network connection.
- A purchase receipt from the Family Dollar store to enter the survey code at www.ratefd.com.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- Valid email address and phone number.
- 5-10 minutes to complete the survey questions.
How To Participate In The Family Dollar Customer Survey?
There are four ways to take the Family Dollar customer survey-
- Online entry
- Mailing entry
- Entry by Phone call
- Entry by SMS
- Go to Family Dollar’s official survey website at www.ratefd.com
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then, enter the 16 or 19-digit transaction ID from your receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Then, answer all the questions given on the screen honestly.
- You’ll have a rating scale to rate your overall experience with Family Dollar.
- Then, fill in your details like name, email address, phone number, age, etc.
- Submit the survey.
- Soon after, you’ll receive an email informing you that your name is entered in the survey sweepstakes drawing for $1,000 or $1,500.
- Take a postcard and write your essential information like full name, email address, phone number, zip code, city, state, etc.
- Then, write “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win daily one prize” on the top.
- Post it to any of the following addresses-
- [Enter Month/Year] Mail-In Entry c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 New York, NY. 10011. Or [Enter Month/Year] Mail-In Entry c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] 2121 Argentia Rd., Suite 200. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. L5N 2X4 Or [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] One Victoria Square Birmingham, UK B1 1DB
Entry By Phone Call
In this entry, you have to call the number given on the invitation for the survey. Then, the staff will ask you all the questions, and you’ll have to answer them.
Entry By SMS
To take the survey through the SMS entry, you’ll have to SMS a text to the telephone number on the invitation to take the survey. You must write all the answers to the questions and send them to the same number.
I hope you understood all the rules and eligibility criteria and the different processes to take the survey. The processes are pretty straightforward to follow. But feel free to comment on your doubts if you have any, and we’ll try our best to clarify them.