Therefore, Kroger has created a customer survey responsible for accomplishing their main objective: to collect valuable feedback from their customers. They want to ensure that all of their customers take the survey and give their honest opinions on Kroger stores and their catering services.
This way, they can use this invaluable information to enhance their services and stores in general. Different people have different perspectives, and they suggest different things. This is a great opportunity for Kroger to get to know their customers better than before.
Walgreenslistens is a survey portal to take the Walgreens official survey. Win a $3000 gift card by participating in the Walgreenslistens survey.
KrogerFeedback – Win 50 Fuel Points
The Kroger customer satisfaction survey allows you to give your honest opinion on the store and its different aspects.
Not only that, but you also get an amazing opportunity to win great rewards. The survey has a grand prize of a $5,000 gift card followed by a $500 gift card and a $100 gift card. There’s a great chance of getting any of these rewards.
So, if you want to take the Kroger customer survey, keep reading to know more about the survey and its rules, eligibility criteria, requirements, and the different processes to take the survey.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rules
Here are the rules and regulations as well as the eligibility criteria to take the Kroger customer survey,
- The participants must be 18 years old or above to take the survey.
- The legal citizens of the United States or District of Columbia can only take the survey.
- The citizens of Rhode Island, New York, and Florida cannot take the survey.
- You must have a purchase receipt from the Kroger stores.
- The employees or employers of the company can’t take the survey.
- Any associates of the employees or employers can’t take the survey.
- Purchasing something from the store is not necessary if the survey is taken through the mailing method.
- Only one receipt per survey.
- You can take the survey as many times as you want (both online and by mailing method).
- Your purchase recipe needs to be at least 7 days old.
Kroger Customer Survey Requirements
- A laptop, tablet, or desktop to take the survey.
- Good internet connection to access the website.
- The purchase receipt from the Kroger store (for the online method).
- A postcard of 3’×5′ size (for mailing method).
- Valid email address and phone number.
- The basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
How To Participate In KrogerFeedback Survey?
There are two ways to take the survey.
- Online Method
- Mailing Method
- Firstly, go to their official survey website of Krogerfeedback survey at www.krogerfeedback.com
- Select your preferred language.
- Then, enter the date and time of visit as well as the validation code on your purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Answer the questions on your screen. Make sure to base your answers on your recent visit to the store.
- Make sure to give your genuine answer to those questions.
- Then, rate your overall experience with the Kroger store.
- Rate the different aspects of the Kroger store like cleanliness, quality of the products, the behavior of the staff, etc.
- After answering all the questions and rating all the aspects of the store, give your personal information like name, email address, and phone number.
- Then, submit the survey.
- You will get a chance into the Kroger survey sweepstakes and you’ll be one of the candidates who can win the grand prize of a $5,000 gift card.
Mail In Entry
- Take a postcard of 3’×5′ size and write down your personal information like full name, address, email address, phone number, state, city, zip code of your area, etc, in wonderful handwriting.
- Then, mail it to the following address – Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT, 06488-3547.
About Kroger Stores
The Kroger Company or Kroger is an American retail store chain headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, US. Bernard Kroger found it in 1883.
Kroger is the United States’ largest store or supermarket by revenue and the 7th largest American private employer company. This first Kroger store opened in Cincinnati, Ohio.
It is also the second-largest retailer after Walmart. It is also ranked 23rd on the Fortune 500 list of the largest revenue-making companies in the US.
With more than 100 years of experience in the field, it has overcome all the obstacles that a company has to face and has also become one of the best companies in the US without a doubt.
It serves more than 2,800 locations, over 2,700 supermarkets as well as 144 jewelers. With more than 465,000 employees working hard in the company, they made more than $121 billion in revenue as of 2019 and were considered the highest revenue-making company in the US.
That’s all about the Kroger customer survey. The information about the survey is completely 100% reliable and trusted. So please help Kroger stores by suggesting useful changes so that they can improve their stores.
If you have any doubts about the Kroger customer survey, make sure to let us know in the comment section below. If not, hurry up and take the Kroger customer survey to win a $5,000 gift card.